- Personal information: The Tale App does not collect any privacy data from any user nor data that can be associated with a user’s identity.
The Tale App can only collect information that shows general behaviours such as which stories are being played.
This collection takes place completely anonymously and is designed to measure how many listeners we have, planning for new features and streamlining the app.
As a result, there is no linking or tracking in the product to outside the app for the users’ identity.
- Data retention: If we do happen to obtain any personal information, including emails or phone numbers perhaps obtained through support requests or other correspondence, it will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Any such personal information will never be shared with any other entities. Any such personal information will not be retained beyond the resolution of the support request or other correspondence.
- Age limitations: We do not knowingly contact or do business with children under 13 years of age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that a child under the age of 13 has attempted to contact and/or do business with us, please advise us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may rectify the situation.
- Anonymous usage information: Our apps and websites may collect anonymous usage information to help improve the quality of our services and applications.
- Internet permissions: Our apps do typically require internet permissions, for the purpose of providing links to the app store entry of our products and to collect anonymous usage information (see above).
- In-app purchases: Our apps may contain in-app purchases (IAP’s).
- Advertising: We do not advertise in our app.